Wednesday 23 December 2015

I'm Jade, and as it stands at the minute, I am 16 years old. I first made this blog about a year ago with the intent of posting regularly but with the stress of school and exams etc. I never got around to it. After luckily surviving my exams and doing surprisingly decent, I got into college and started there about 4 months ago. Since starting there I have made some amazing friends, who in fact also have blogs, which is why I've decided to attempt to start mine one more time.

I'm particularly passionate about a few things, including photography, travelling and singing, (but I have stage fright when it comes to singing in front of pretty much anyone) so for now I'm just going to stick to photography. This is just gonna be a place where I show some of my pictures and try and explain the meaning behind them - even if they are a bit crappy or weirdly strange.

Jade - xox

No comments:

Post a Comment